Below are the answers to some questions we are often asked. If your query isn’t covered below, we would be delighted to help you over the telephone on Freephone 0800 161 5670 or by email email@example.com
Is it safe to order online?
Our website has been issued with the most up to date Comodo (EV) SSL certificate, which means that we use the highest level of authentication and encryption security to guarantee your safety when shopping with us.
“We guarantee that your details don’t get into the wrong hands”
I am chronically sick or disabled so how do I claim exemption from paying VAT?
If you are chronically sick or disabled you may not need to pay VAT on all qualifying products. If a product is indicated as being VAT exempt and you qualify, we will ask you to complete a simple VAT exemption declaration form as part of the checkout process, once this has been completed the VAT amount will be deducted from the cost of the product within the basket.
Please note - If you are purchasing multiple items, some of the items may not be eligible for Vat exemption and will therefore VAT will be charged at 20%.
How do I know if I am eligible to claim for VAT exemption?
If you are disabled or have a long-term illness, then you are eligible for buying products that qualify without paying VAT for your own personal, domestic use. You are not eligible if you are elderly, frail but otherwise not disabled, and equally, you cannot claim VAT exemption if you have a temporary condition, such as a sports injury or a broken leg. It is not possible to claim exemption if you are buying for a number of people (for example, in a residential home), but you can claim VAT exemption if you are buying on behalf of someone else who meets the criteria, such as a parent buying products for the use of a child with a disability or someone buying for their partner.
If you are unsure whether you qualify for exemption please call one of our friendly advisers on 08700 771 772.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payment from Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, Switch, Delta and PayPal payments, unfortunately we currently do not accept payment from AMEX
My payment has been declined. what should I do?
Please ensure that you have entered all your card details (e.g. valid from / expiry date) correctly. Also check that the billing address is the same one to which your card is registered. If you experience further problems please contact us
What are my delivery options?
- Do you deliver to alternative addresses?
- Yes, we are happy to deliver to a different address to the billing address; you just need to ensure the correct address is selected at the checkout stage.
- I have just placed an order, can I amend it?
- Don’t worry, if you have made a mistake and you want to amend your order just give us a call on Freephone 0800 161 5670 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend your order for you.
- Will I receive an order confirmation e-mail?
- Yes, you will receive a confirmation email shortly after your order has been placed. We recommend you save it as it includes the order number which is useful if you need to get in touch with us.
- I've just received a promotional offer code, how do I use it?
- To use one of our promotion offer codes, add your items to the shopping basket and proceed to the checkout. Once there, enter your promotion code into the relevant offer code box and your order total will automatically update. If your promotion code is not working, check that you have typed it correctly and also that it is still valid. For further assistance we’ll be happy to help if you call us on 08700 771 772.
- Can I use more than one promotional code at a time?
- Unfortunately not. You can only use one Promotional code at a time.
- My promotional code is out of date can I renew it?
- Yes, we know that sometimes these things happen, so if your code is now out of date , let us know and we will send you a new one.
- I’d like some more information on a product, what can I do?
- We will be more than happy to help you. Either call us on Freephone 0800 61 5670 or send us an email at email@example.com with the product name and your address details and we will send you one in the post.
- We check our emails often, so we will respond as soon as possible
- What are care points?
- You will receive Care Points on certain products purchased from Snowden Healthcare; the amount of Care Points is indicated on the product page for each product.
- Every 100 Care Points you collect gives you £1 off your next purchase. Your Care Points will be automatically added to your account after shopping with us – you don’t need to do anything!
- We might change the number of points you collect on products included in the scheme. If we do, we will display any changes on our website www.snowdenhealthcare.co.uk.
- How can I redeem my care points?
- Every time you purchase one of our products we will send you an order conformation email which will also include details of how many care points you have earned and a promotional offer code to the value of your care points.This code can be used next time you place an order, by entering it into the offer code box when checking out.
- How can I find out if I already have care points from previous purchases?
- If you think you may have already earned care points and would like to know how many you have earned, please feel free to contact us on Freephone 0800 161 5670 or email us at info@snowdenhealthcare.
- How do I check my care point’s balance?
- To check your care points balance, please call us on Freephone 0800 161 5670 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I return a faulty product back for repair or replacement?
- In the unlikely event that you experience a fault with any of our products while still under guarantee, please contact us and we will arrange a replacement product and a freepost envelope for the return of the faulty item
- Returns address
- Returns department
- Snowden Healthcare
- Research & Innovation centre
- 4 Finch Close
- NG7 2NN