Natural relief from back pain without invasive surgery or drugs
In clinical trials 98% of users reported pain relief from vibration therapy!
What is Sciaticalm?
Sciaticalm is a Class IIa Medical Device for pain relief which uses proven vibration therapy to help relieve back pain. This small, lightweight, easy to use device targets back pain and is proven to:
- Reduce back pain
- Reduce sciatica pain
- Improve your mobility
How does Sciaticalm work?
Ideal for Sciatica and lower back pain Affordable, painless & easy to use Drug free & no side effects Recommended by many doctors.
Sciaticalm starts to relieve back pain at the touch of a button. The device generates high-frequency vibration to pass shockwaves through the skin. This vibration in the body causes the pain signal to be blocked on its way to the brain. This happens because the spinal column is unable to carry both the pain signal and vibration signal at the same time - so giving you a pain relieving effect. This is a treatment option approved by NICE, the National Institute for Clinical Excellence. The device is strapped to your back with a velcro strap and turned on with a simple on/off button. Treatment time is around 10 minutes and you can even wear the device under clothes and remain mobile during use.
Clinical research on vibration therapy
Clinically proven to work
Several studies have shown vibration therapy can allow the user to experience significant pain relief. The published study ‘Pain Alleviation by Vibratory Stimulation’, by Lundburg, Nordemar and Ottoson from Karolinska Hospital in Stockholm, showed that vibration therapy is an effective treatment for both chronic and acute pain and more effective than TENS.
1. Pain alleviation by vibratory stimulation, Lundeberg et al, The Journal of Pain, 1984 2. Effect of vibratory stimulation on experimental and clinical pain, Lundeberg et al - Scandinavian Journal of Rehabilitative Medicine, 1988 3. Effects of vibratory stimulation on muscular pain threshold and blink response in human subjects, Pantaleo et al – Journal of Pain 1986 4. Vibratory stimulation for the alleviation of chronic pain, Acta Physiol Scand Suppl. 1983;523:1-51
"After having sciatica for 18 months due to a slipped disc, I decided to try sciaticalm, used it three times a day for two months and my sciatica has gone. No need now for an operation which was due for July. Pain free again! “ ”Mrs S
Use for just 10 mins for up to 4 hours of pain relief! - More effective than TENS
- Additional Information
Heading Colour No Short Description
Sciaticalm is a battery operated medical device scientifically developed to reduce back pain associated with Sciatica, If you suffer from referred pain sometimes felt down the legs Sciaticalm might be the solution you have been looking for.
- Reduces the pain caused by Sciatica from as few as 3, 10 minute treatments per day.
- Portable, mobile and battery powered.
- NICE accredited treatment
- CE 0088 Medical Device
- Up to 4 hours’ pain relief after each session
- Effective relief of Sciatica
Usage No Works Well With No
- Trusted Shops Reviews